Lexmark Compaq A3000 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Compaq A3000
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark Compaq A3000 printer is simple. Just follow this handy guide:
- Lower the front cover to open it. This will prompt the print cartridge carrier to automatically move to its loading position.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape without touching the gold-colored contacts on the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are cleaned and inspected thoroughly before being restocked with new, premium ink. Because remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality specifications, they are guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark Compaq A3000 without voiding the printer warranties.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are reusable, which means they help reduce waste in landfills. They contribute greatly to the environment, and remain one of the best options for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.
Will remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com save me money?
Definitely! The Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com has impressive page yield, which means you won't be worrying about empty ink cartridges for a long while. It's also more reasonable priced than OEMs, but can still produce the same exceptional print results.