Lexmark Compaq A900 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Compaq A900
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Getting print errors? It might be time to replace the ink cartridges in your Lexmark Compaq A900 printer. Here's what to do:
- Open the print cartridge cover to access the used ink cartridges.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot and pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Make sure to remove its protective sticker and transparent tape to avoid print errors later.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is installed firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge cover, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These repurposed cartridges have been cleaned and checked extensively for parts that need repair or replacement, then restocked with new, premium ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the units included in the Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark Compaq A900 printer and won't void the warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack can deliver the same top-quality print results and great page yield as their OEM versions, but are more cost-effective. They are also eco-friendly, helping reduce landfill waste with their reusability—a plus for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.