Lexmark Compaq IJ1200 InkCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for Compaq IJ1200
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ1200 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed to work with the Lexmark Compaq IJ1200 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.