Lexmark Compaq IJ900 InkCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for Compaq IJ900
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ900, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark Compaq IJ900 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges and Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for a one-year period starting from the date of purchase.