C544dnCartridge prices starting at $32.99
Shop Cartridges for C544dn, C544dtn, C544dw, C544n, C544
- Lexmark C540H2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$119.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark C540H2CG Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Lexmark C540H2MG Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Lexmark C540H2YG Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
- Lexmark C540H2KG Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark C544dn:
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. And then, place it near the C544dn for easy access.
- Slide the button forward to open the printer's top door.
- Lift the handle to remove the used toner cartridge, and gently pull it away from the imaging kit.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the slot and press it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting blurred and fuzzy prints with my Lexmark C544DN. Are the compatible high yield toner cartridges that I recently installed to blame for this?
No. Blurred and fuzzy prints are usually caused by a problem in the image transfer unit (ITU) or in the main drive gear assembly and not in the toner cartridges used.
What to do if there are missing images at the edge of the prints?
Missing images at the edge of the prints are often due to an incorrectly installed toner cartridge. Take the toner cartridge out of the printer and reinstall it properly.
How many days will it take for my order to be delivered if I avail of your free shipping offer?
Our free shipping offer is via standard shipping, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days.