Lexmark E232 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $69.95
Designed mainly for personal or small business applications, the Lexmark E232 gets things done is as little time as possible with its fast print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. It produces high-quality output overall as it prints at a maximum 2400 dpi resolution and supports a wide variety of media types, including card stock, envelopes, paper labels, plain paper, and transparencies. If you've got this at home or in your office, be sure to always have replacement toner cartridges and printer supplies on hand to keep it working. Inkjets.com offers these products and they work just as good but are available at very reasonable prices. Purchase our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and enjoy up to 40% savings.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E232:
- Press the cover release latch on the side of the printer to open the front cover.
- Press and hold the gray button while lifting out the old toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove all its covers and seals.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge for five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it forward until it locks into place.
- Place the handle in the upright position and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
Although both the toner cartridge and the drum unit are essential in the operation of the Lexmark E232, they do function differently. The toner cartridge acts as the container of the toner powder needed in printing and copying images and texts, while the drum unit is the one responsible for transferring the toner powder to the paper.
What is a remanufactured drum unit?
A remanufactured drum unit is a rebuilt OEM drum unit that has been cleaned, tested, and designed to provide the same page yield and work just like the original.
Do you offer free shipping to all locations within the US?
Unfortunately, no. We only offer free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous states. Hawaii, Alaska, and all U.S. territories are excluded from our free shipping offer.