Lexmark E232t TonerCartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for E232t
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E232t printer, just follow the steps in this simple guide:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to open the front cover.
- Push the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly, grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, and then pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Rotate the new cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the empty slot, then insert it.
- Push the cartridge as far as it will go—you'll hear a click if it is properly installed.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Just keep your unopened toner cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Make sure this space is clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This way, your cartridges can retain toner quality and composition, helping them last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our top-quality but affordable toner cartridges, like our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you'll also benefit from the premier 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark E232t. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.