Lexmark E232t Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $54.95
The Lexmark E232t laser printer delivers fast and reliable performance under its sleek exterior. It's ideal for both personal and business applications, allowing for print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute—with the first print out in as little as 8.5 seconds. But you'll need a high-quality replacement toner cartridge to better deal with your print tasks. Check out the Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge from Inkjets.com. It offers an impressive 6000-page yield so you get more printing done. What's more, it comes with a premium toner blend that ensures your printed monochrome text or graphics are sharp and vivid. Unlike its more popular counterparts, however, this option is far more affordable. Order today and enjoy up to 29% off. You also get free shipping on orders above !
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E232t printer, just follow the steps in this simple guide:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to open the front cover.
- Push the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly, grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, and then pull it out of the slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Rotate the new cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the empty slot, then insert it.
- Push the cartridge as far as it will go—you'll hear a click if it is properly installed.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Just keep your unopened toner cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Make sure this space is clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This way, your cartridges can retain toner quality and composition, helping them last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my remanufactured toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our top-quality but affordable toner cartridges, like our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you'll also benefit from the premier 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark E232t. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark E232t Printer
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $63.95