Lexmark E234n TonerCartridge prices starting at $63.95
Shop Cartridges for E234n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner in your Lexmark E234n printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front cover by pressing the button on the left side of the printer, then lowering the cover.
- Press the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly, then use the handle to pull the used toner cartridge out toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Distribute the toner evenly inside by rotating the cartridge in all directions.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer, making sure it is correctly aligned with the opening.
- Push the cartridge in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that require repair or replacement. Following strict quality requirements, they are then restocked with new, premium toner.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Definitely! Inkjets.com's Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark E234n printer without voiding the warranties. Plus, it comes with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed by 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders with a total of $30 or more, we'll ship your toner free of charge!