Lexmark E240 TonerCartridge prices starting at $63.95
Shop Cartridges for E240
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front cover by pressing the button on the left side of the machine.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge. Then, shake it gently in all directions to help spread the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the machine and push it until it clicks into place and is seated firmly.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
When a toner cartridge has been used and emptied, it may be forwarded to a remanufacturing company so that it may be recycled. The remanufacturing process entails cleaning the cartridge thoroughly and filling it to capacity so that it has the same page yield as its original equivalent. Any lost tapes and protective covers are also restored so that the ink inside the remanufactured ink cartridge is preserved.
What is the page yield of this toner cartridge?
Our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages. Please remember that the page yield of any toner cartridge may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Can I use this ink with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with several Lexmark printers including E230, E232, E232T, E234, E234N, E234TN, E238, E240, E240N, E240T, E330, E332, E332N, E332TN, E340, E342, and E342N.