Lexmark E240n TonerCartridge prices starting at $63.95
Shop Cartridges for E240n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to install remanufactured Lexmark E240n toner cartridges:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer, then lowering the front cover to open it.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, press the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly, then use the handle to pull the cartridge out toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Shake the new cartridge firmly in all directions to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the printer opening, then guide it in.
- Push the cartridge in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These are repurposed toner cartridges that have been thoroughly cleaned and inspected for components that may need repair or replacement. Once they pass quality standards, they are refilled with new, premium toner. Remanufactured toner cartridges are proven eco-friendly because they help reduce landfill waste, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has met stringent quality specifications. It will work safely and perfectly with your Lexmark E240n printer without voiding the warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Inkjets.com offers a solid 1-year warranty coverage with our remanufactured toner cartridges, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.