Lexmark E250 TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for E250
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lower the front door of the printer by pressing the button on the left side of the machine.
- Press the release button found at the base of the print cartridge assembly and then pull to remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and then shake it firmly to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it until it clicks into place and is firmly seated into the machine.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages. Please note that the the age yield of a toner cartridge is subject to change especially if your print frequently and in bulk.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. You can help ensure that your ink's quality is protected by storing unopened boxes of toner away from direct heat and sunlight. It is also advisable that you only open a box of toner when you're ready to use it so as not to expose it to air that may dry it up.
Is this toner compatible with other printers?
Yes. This toner works with Lexmark E250, E250D, E250DN, E350, E350D, E350DN, E352, and E352DN.