Cartridge prices starting at $78.95
The Lexmark E260D is a monochrome laser unit that can print up to 33 pages per minute, with max resolution of 1200 dpi. Thanks to its duplexing feature, it’s gained a reputation as a cost-effective printer for home and small office use.
If you want to further cut down on costs, turn to Inkjets.com. Our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards minus the hefty price tag. We guarantee that toner will work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
It also comes with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Place your order before 3PM PST on a weekday, and we’ll ship your product on the same day. Shop now.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lower your printer’s front door by pressing the button on its left side.
- To remove the old toner, press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly. Then, grasp the toner’s handle and pull it up and out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Lightly shake it several times to distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new toner into the printer. Make sure that the white rollers on the toner match the white arrows on the printer.
- Push the new toner in, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
This toner can print up to 3,500 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you use your printer, as well as your printer’s settings.
If I order in bulk, how soon can I expect them to expire?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so they’ll continue working for quite a long time. Just make sure that you store unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is this toner compatible with other Lexmark printers?
Yes, it is. If you see your Lexmark E series printer on the compatible printer list on each product page, you can use this toner.