Lexmark E260dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for E260dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to guide you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E260DTN:
- Verify if the E260DTN is turned off. Afterwards, open the front cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the machine. Dispose of it carefully.
- Slide the replacement cartridge out of its protective package. Don't forget to distribute its toner by shaking it back and forth.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the holder until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover, and then turn on the power of the Lexmark device. Enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Print quality starts to deteriorate. What should I do to temporarily improve the print quality?
To temporarily improve the print quality, you may redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. First, remove the cartridge from your Lexmark E260DTN. Then, shake the cartridge from front to back and side to side to redistribute the remaining toner. Reinsert the cartridge into the printer and try printing a test page. If the print quality does not improve, it means the toner cartridge already needs replacement.
Will you replace a damaged remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge for free?
Yes. If ever you receive a damaged remanufactured Lexmark cartridge from us, kindly let us know by calling at 1-972-200-3813 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer waived shipping fee?
Yes. Shipping fee is waived on orders $30 and above and shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.