Lexmark E321 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
The Lexmark E321 offers fast print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, with the first print out in as little as 9.5 seconds, and 600 dpi optimized resolution for that clear, sharp print quality. But to get the most of your printer's performance, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. We have the Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which has an outstanding 6000-page yield. If you want smooth, uninterrupted print performance, this option is it. What's more, our remanufactured toner cartridge can deliver the same premium quality print results as OEMs—minus the considerable expenses involved with getting branded units. Order from Inkjets.com today and get up to 45% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E321 won't take long at all. Here's how you do it:
- Pull down the printer cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it straight up.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Pull off the plastic piece attached to the ends of the new cartridge, then remove the foam protective liner.
- Shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the printer. Holding it by the handle, tilt the cartridge down and insert it into the printer. Push it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
The Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com is guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark E321 printer without voiding the warranties. It can also deliver the same remarkable page yield and print output as OEMs, only it costs far less.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Just make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This way, your unopened toner cartridges can retain their composition. You should also keep the space they're in clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, your cartridges will be able to provide the clear, sharp prints you expect when you do finally use them.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.