Lexmark E323 Toner
Shop Cartridges for E323
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E323 printer the easy, proper way:
- Using the finger tab, pull down the printer cover to open it.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Pull off the plastic tape attached to the ends of the new cartridge.
- Distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge by shaking it front to back and side to side several times.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
You just need to store them the proper way. This means making sure they are stored in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Keep the space they're kept in clean and dust-free. It's also a better idea to store your unopened toner cartridges away from any gaseous cleaning materials because exposing them to these can degrade their composition.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Definitely! Inkjets.com's Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is fully compatible and safe to use with your Lexmark E323 printer without voiding the warranties. It can also produce the same high-quality print results as its OEM counterpart, but come at a more reasonable price. Given its benefits, you won't find a better choice anywhere else.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.