Lexmark E323n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $77.95
Get those print jobs done quickly with the Lexmark E323N. Printing at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, this dependable printer is all you need to increase your productivity. It also features powerful 200 MHZ processor and 16MB memory to get even the most complex print jobs quickly. And since it's compact, measuring only about 221 x 391 x 361 mm, it is perfect for areas with tight work spaces. Our Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is as dependable as your printer. It offers the same 6,000 page yield and delivers sharp, professional monochrome prints but at a fraction of the cost of its OEM counterpart. Buy one here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
This basic step-by-step guide will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E323N:
- There's a release button on the left side of the unit. Push it to open the front door.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge. To do this, press the button on the cartridge assembly and lift the cartridge straight out of the E323N.
- Peel off all packaging materials used to cover the new cartridge.
- Never forget to rock the cartridge 5 or 6 times for even toner distribution.
- Align the toner cartridge's white rollers with the white arrows on the unit, and then slide it forward until it snaps into place.
- After making sure that the cartridge is fully secured, close the front door.
- You may send a print job or print an internal test page to check the quality of the replacement cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting a “Toner Low” error message. Do I have to replace the Lexmark E323N toner cartridge already?
No. A “Toner Low” error message appears when there's low toner supply. You can still continue printing but print quality may not be as good as when toner is still sufficient.
Can I avail free shipping when I purchase your Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Yes, provided that your shipping is address is within the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, a $24.99 shipping fee will apply.
Will using a remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge void my printer warranty?
Not at all. Using a remanufactured toner cartridge on your Lexmark printer will not void its warranty.