Lexmark E323t Toner
Shop Cartridges for E323t
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E323T:
- Start by pressing the release button of the front door.
- There's also a button on the cartridge assembly. Press it to remove the old toner cartridge from the Lexmark machine.
- Remove every packaging material used to protect the replacement cartridge.
- Shake the cartridge back and forth several times until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Install the toner cartridge into the E323T. Make sure that it is completely secured before you proceed.
- Close the front door. Your printer is now ready for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am starting to get light prints with my Lexmark E323T. Is a replacement toner cartridge already necessary?
Yes. Light prints indicate a low toner level. It helps to have a replacement toner cartridge ready for use during this time.
Do I have to pay for shipping if I purchase your Lexmark 12A7405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Since our remanufactured Lexmark 12A7405 costs above $30, you won't have to pay for shipping if your shipping address is located in any of the 48 contiguous states. If not, then a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
What are your accepted payment methods?
The payment methods that we accept are credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), PayPal, checks, and money orders.