E332Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
The Lexmark E332 can print up to 27 pages per minute, with the first print done as fast as 8 seconds. Its 1200 dpi optimized resolution also ensures you get those clear, professional prints. But when it comes to replacement toner cartridges, it pays to get high-quality ones from a trusted source like Inkjets.com. We offer the Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which has up to 6000-page yield, allowing for smoother, more efficient printing. Because it uses premium black toner, you can expect every printed page to be razor-sharp and highly detailed. Plus, we have it covered with a solid warranty for your greater peace of mind. Order today and get up to 29% off, and free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for E332n, E332tn
- Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark E332 printer the fast, proper way:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer, then lower the front cover to open it.
- Push the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly. Remove the used toner cartridge by pulling it up and out via its handle.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Rotate the new cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Align the new cartridge properly with the printer opening, then slide it in as far as it will go. Push the cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
The page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages created by a toner cartridge. But the amount you'll get may vary because of several factors, like the resolution settings of your printer, type of paper you use, complexity of the document, and how often you use the printer itself.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Given how they've exceeded quality specifications, the remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work safely and perfectly with your Lexmark E332 printer. They also won't void the warranties, so no worries there.
What can I do to prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridge?
If you've ordered our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge but won't be using it soon, then you only need to store it properly. Keep the cartridge in a dark and dry space with consistent temperature to avoid degrading its composition. This same storage space should be clean and dust-free, as well.