E340Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
Under its sleek exterior, the Lexmark E340 can deliver exceptional performance, allowing for print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute—with the first print done in just under 7.5 seconds. But make sure to stock up on extra toner cartridges just in case the printer is almost out. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. We have the Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers an astounding 6000-page yield. This means you won't be worrying about empty toner cartridges anytime soon. Aside from easy handling of print jobs, our option can also rival OEMs when it comes to delivering sharp, premium quality output. In fact, the only main difference is that our remanufactured cartridge is far more affordable. Order today and save up to 29%, plus get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for E340
- Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E340 printer the proper way:
- Open the front cover by pressing the button on the left side of the printer, then lowering down the cover.
- Look for the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly. Press it and then pull the used toner cartridge up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Rotate the new cartridge in every direction to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new cartridge properly with the printer, then slide it in as far as it will go. Push the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages produced by a toner cartridge. What you'll get, however, may vary based on several factors, including the settings of your Lexmark E340 printer, frequency of use, complexity of the document, and type of paper.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, are repurposed and have been restocked with new toner following quality specifications. This reusability allows them to contribute to the environment by reducing waste material in landfills.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.