Lexmark E342n TonerCartridge prices starting at $63.95
Shop Cartridges for E342n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the release button at the left side of the printer and then open the printer's cover.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the printer by pressing the button at the base of the print cartridge assembly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging and then shake it firmly towards all directions to distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it clicks into place and is seated correctly inside the machine.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the page yield of this toner?
Our Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages. Please note that if you print frequently and in bulk, the indicated page yield of any toner cartridge may change.
What is the difference between a toner cartridge and a drum unit?
The toner cartridge is the component that contains the ink while the drum unit is the part that's responsible for transferring the ink to the page during printing.
Can I use this toner with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This toner is compatible with the following Lexmark models: E230, E232, E232T, E234, E234N, E234TN, E238, E240, E240N, E240T, E330, E332, E332N, E332TN, E340, E342, and E342N.