E350Cartridge prices starting at $70.95
Shop Cartridges for E350, E350d, E350dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark E350 is easy. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure to turn the printer off, then press the button on the left side of the machine to release and lower the front door.
- Press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge firmly in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer, pushing it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! The Lexmark E250/E350/E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com has undergone stringent testing and quality requirements. It is guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark E350 printer without voiding the warranties.
Can remanufactured toner cartridges really save money?
They can! The remanufactured toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are a boon for those looking to save. They can deliver the same high-quality print output as their branded versions, while allowing for greater savings because of their budget-friendly price.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays and we'll have your toner packed and shipped on the same day.