Lexmark E350dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for E350dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E350dn is stress-free. Check out this handy guide:
- Turn the printer off, then press the button on the left side of the machine to release and lower the front door.
- Push the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly.
- Use the handle of the used toner cartridge to pull it up and out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge firmly in all directions to evenly distribute the toner.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the printer, pushing it in as far as it will go until you hear it clicking into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Lexmark E250/E350/E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, have passed strict quality specifications, making them safe to use with your Lexmark E350dn printer.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
While not brand new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges can deliver the same high-quality print results and amazing page yield as their OEMs versions, only they are more cost-effective. Because remanufactured toner cartridges are eco-friendly, ordering them from Inkjets.com means you also contribute greatly to the environment.
When can I expect my remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping service for orders completed by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders amounting to $30 or more are shipped free of charge.