Lexmark E352 TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for E352
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark E352 printer is a cakewalk. Get it started by following these steps:
- Check that the printer is off.
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to release and lower the front door.
- Push the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly, then grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge. Pull the cartridge up and out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge vigorously in all directions to evenly distribute the toner.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer, pushing it in as far as it will go. You'll hear it clicking into place if correctly installed.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These refer to repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repair or replacement. Following quality requirements, they are then restocked with new, premium toner.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Lexmark E250/E350/E352 (E250A11A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark E352 printer without voiding the warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
While not brand-new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges can deliver the same high-quality print results as their branded versions. But they come at a more budget-friendly price, allowing you to get more printing done while spending less.