E360DCartridge prices starting at $53.99
Shop Cartridges for E360D, E360DN, E360dtn
- Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the release button located at the left side of the printer and then lower the front cover open.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the printer carefully.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Then shake it firmly towards all directions to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it clicks into place and is seated firmly.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is remanufactured?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are ones that have been recycled and filled to capacity so that they may function again like when they were in their original state.
Will the use of remanufactured cartridges void my printer's warranty?
No. All our products are guaranteed to work flawlessly with their corresponding machines without risking voiding the warranty.
What is the page yield of this toner?
Our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3500 pages, while our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 9000 pages.