E360DNCartridge prices starting at $78.95
The Lexmark E360DN is a monochrome laser printer that’s perfect for small workgroups. It produces excellent quality black texts, as well as fast duplex printing speeds. You can expect speeds of up to 40 pages per minute on letter-sized papers, and 18 pages per minute on duplex printing.
At Inkjets.com, we make sure that your printer continues to handle all your office’s printing demands. Our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. This means that you’re going to get the same quality as name-brand cartridges, except this time, you won’t have to pay the hefty price. Order at least worth of products today and get your shipping fee for free.
Shop Cartridges for E360DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door by pressing the button on its left side.
- To remove the old toner, press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit. Then, pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner. Rotate it in all directions several times to distribute the ink inside.
- To properly install the new toner, make sure that its rollers align with the arrows on the printer’s tracks.
- Push the toner into the printer as far is it can go, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two cartridges?
Our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 9,000 pages, while our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3,500 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How long can I keep this in storage?
Our toners can be stored for as long as 24 to 36 months. We advise that you keep them in the original packaging that they arrived. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is it safe for me to use a remanufactured ink on my printer?
Yes, it is. Our remanufactured inks all have the same features and dimensions as that of their genuine counterparts. We guarantee that they will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.