Lexmark E360DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for E360DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door by pressing the button on its left side.
- To remove the old toner, press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit. Then, pull it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner. Rotate it in all directions several times to distribute the ink inside.
- To properly install the new toner, make sure that its rollers align with the arrows on the printer’s tracks.
- Push the toner into the printer as far is it can go, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two cartridges?
Our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 9,000 pages, while our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 3,500 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
How long can I keep this in storage?
Our toners can be stored for as long as 24 to 36 months. We advise that you keep them in the original packaging that they arrived. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is it safe for me to use a remanufactured ink on my printer?
Yes, it is. Our remanufactured inks all have the same features and dimensions as that of their genuine counterparts. We guarantee that they will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.