Lexmark E360dtn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $78.95
The Lexmark E360DTN is a reliable laser monochrome printer. It can get your print jobs done quickly, thanks to its fast print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute. It offers parallel, USB, and LAN connectivity options and comes with standard 250-sheet input tray and 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Standard and high-yield toner cartridges are also available for this printer. If you want to cut your printing costs in half, then use our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge or Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge with our E360DTN. Our compatible products deliver outstanding-quality prints that are comparable to what you get from the OEMs but they cost much cheaper, so you can pocket the savings. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E360DTN in just minutes. Here's how:
- To open the front cover, push the button on the left side of the Lexmark device.
- Access the old toner cartridge by pressing the release button on the PC kit.
- Take the cartridge out with the use of its blue handle. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge.
- Begin the installation. Align the white rollers of the toner cartridge with the arrows inside the E360DTN, and then push it all the way in.
- Close the front cover. Your printer is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a replacement Lexmark E360DTN toner cartridge as soon as the print quality deteriorates?
Yes. When the print quality deteriorates, it means there's low toner supply and it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally expended. So, you must get a replacement Lexmark toner cartridge during this time to avoid printing delay.
What is a compatible Lexmark toner cartridge?
A compatible Lexmark toner cartridge is a brand-new toner cartridge that's manufactured by a third-manufactured like Inkjets. It's designed to meet the specifications of the original but is priced much lower.
What is the difference between the Lexmark E360H11A and the Lexmark E260A11A?
The E360H11A is the high-yield version while the Lexmark E260A11A is the standard-yield cartridge. If you print reg
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark E360dtn Printer
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $99.95