Lexmark E450 TonerCartridge prices starting at $89.95
Shop Cartridges for E450
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Get started on your toner cartridge replacement by following these easy steps:
- Turn off your Lexmark E450dn printer.
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to release and lower the front door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by pressing the button on the base of the cartridge assembly, then pulling the used unit up and out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Firmly shake the new cartridge in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new cartridge properly with the printer. Insert the new toner cartridge, pushing it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Given their many benefits, you won't find a better choice. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Lexmark E450H21A Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are far more affordable than their branded versions. But they can deliver the same exceptional print results, so you can get more high-quality printing done without spending more.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges have exceeded quality specifications. They are guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark E450dn printer without voiding the warranties. Additionally, they come with a nifty 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
They'll be there in no time! Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.