Lexmark E460DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for E460DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lower your printer's front door.
- To remove an old toner, press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly. Hold it by its handle, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, then lightly shake it for even ink distribution.
- To install the new toner, make sure that it's aligned with the printer's white rollers.
- Push the cartridge as far as it would go, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers like Inkjets.com. We guarantee you that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and cleaned. This way, they'll work with your printer without affecting its warranty.
What are remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured inks are OEM cartridges that we repaired, cleaned, and refilled with our own ink. Since these are essentially reused and recycled products, remanufactured inks are also eco-friendly.
What's the difference between the two compatible inks?
Both inks are made of high-quality materials. However, they differ with the amount of ink they carry. Our Lexmark E460X11A Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 15,000 pages, while our Lexmark E360H11A Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 9,000 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.