Lexmark Jetprinter 3100 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
You can't expect the same reliable performance from your Lexmark Jetprinter 3100 if its ink supply is running low. When this happens, make sure you've got replacement Lexmark ink cartridges on hand. It's so easy to get one these days. Here at Inkjets, we offer you shopping convenience, lower prices, and high-quality remanufactured products with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your total peace of mind. Purchase our Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge or Lexmark 50 (17G0050) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and get as much as 40% savings on high-quality ink. It's designed to offer high-quality prints and consistent page yield that meet or exceed Lexmark OEM specifications. Shop with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow this simple guide if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark JetPrinter 3100:
- Ensure that your Lexmark JetPrinter is plugged in. Afterwards, open the front cover.
- With the use of your computer, open the machine's Control Program and select the Cartridges tab.
- Click Install cartridge. The toner cartridge carrier will automatically move to the loading position and the Change Cartridge dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Use the handle in removing the empty toner cartridge from the 3100.
- Start the installation. Do this by pushing the cartridge firmly into the machine until it snaps into place.
- After you're sure that the toner cartridge is properly installed, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Lexmark Jetprinter 3100 won't recognize the remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
One of the possible reasons why your Jetprinter 3100 won't recognize the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridge is because the sticker and transparent tape still remain on the cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the printer and peel off the sticker and transparent tape before you reinstall it.
What is the proper way to dispose of used Lexmark ink cartridges?
If you've got a used Lexmark ink cartridge, do not shake it or the remaining ink will leak. Place it in a leak-proof bag and discard it according to your local regulations.
If I placed my order before 3:00 PM PST, will it ship the same day?
Yes, if it's a regular business day. Otherwise, your order will be shipped the next business day.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Jetprinter 3100 Ink
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95