Lexmark Jetprinter 3200 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Jetprinter 3200
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Jetprinter 3200:
- Open the front cover and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move to the loading position.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it from the slot and lift it straight up to remove it from the Jetprinter 3200.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push back on the cartridge until it snaps securely into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the correct positions of the Lexmark 70 Black and the Lexmark 80 Color ink cartridges inside the Lexmark Jetprinter 3200?
The Lexmark 80 Color ink cartridge should go to the slot on the left, while the Lexmark 70 Black should go the slot on the right inside the Jetprinter 3200.
Why should I make sure the new ink cartridges are locked into place during installation?
When installing new ink cartridges, it's highly important that the ink cartridges are properly seated in their respective slots; otherwise, the printer will not be able to detect them.
How can I qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or over and must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.