Lexmark Jetprinter 5770 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Jetprinter 5770
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make ink cartridge replacement for your Lexmark Jetprinter 5770 printer easier by following these steps:
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- From the printer's Control Program, choose which ink cartridge you're replacing to prompt the print carriage to its loading position.
- To release the used ink cartridge from the carriage, pull its handle toward you until you hear a snap. Lift the used cartridge straight out of the printer to remove it.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Remove the sticker and transparent tape from the new cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the carriage, pushing it firmly back until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They refer to repurposed ink cartridges that have been restocked with new, premium ink following quality specifications. Remanufactured units are known for being eco-friendly—their reusability, in fact, allows for reduced waste material in landfills.
How will remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured in cartridges, like the units in Inkjets.com's Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, are guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark Jetprinter 5770 without voiding warranties. They can also deliver the same high-quality print results as their branded versions, but cost far less, allowing for greater savings.
Does Inkjets.com offer good warranties?
Yep! The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a solid 1-year warranty coverage, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.