Pro5500Cartridge prices starting at $16.99
Shop Cartridges for Pro5500
- Lexmark 200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$59.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 200XL (14L0175) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 200XL (14L0176) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 200XL (14L0174) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 200XL (14L0177) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark PRO5500:
- Make sure that your Lexmark PRO5500 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Press the release tab, and then remove the used ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge package, and then remove the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the advantage of using a compatible high-yield ink cartridge on my Lexmark PRO5500?
Inkjets' compatible high-yield ink cartridges are more affordable than OEM ones (as much as 70% off) but offer the same reliable performance, high output quality, and consistent page yield.
What will happen if I fail to install new cartridges immediately after removing the empty cartridges from my Lexmark printer?
If you fail to install new cartridges immediately after removing the empty cartridges from your Lexmark printer, chances are the ink remaining in the printhead nozzles will dry out.
How can I take advantage of your free shipping offer?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or above and your shipping location is not in Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories.