Lexmark Pro5500t InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Pro5500t
- Lexmark 200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.954 Cartridges / $12.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark Pro5500t printer the easy and proper way:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the ink cartridge access door.
- Press the tab on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks securely into place.
- Repeat steps 2-5 when replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can create. However, the amount you get is actually affected by several important factors, including the settings of your Lexmark Pro5500t printer and how often you use it, complexity of the document, and type of paper.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges save me money?
The units included in the Lexmark 200XL Compatible High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com come with impressive page yield and provide sharp, high-quality print results. They can rival even OEMs while remaining more affordable. With our options, you won't have to spend more just to get the best print results.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjets printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.