Lexmark Optra Color 40 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra Color 40
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing ink cartridge in your Lexmark Optra Color 40 is worry-free. Here's what to do:
- Open the front cover. Wait for the print carriage to move to its replacement position for easier access to the ink cartridges.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then remove it from the printer by lifting it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Carefully peel off the sticker and sealing tape without touching the copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it back until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yep! The units included in Inkjets.com's Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack are reusable. Because they help reduce waste material in landfills, they can contribute greatly to the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! While not brand new, our remanufactured ink cartridges have exceeded stringent quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark Optra Color 40 printer. They also won't void the printer warranties, so no worries there.
Why should I get replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
You'll have full access to our exceptional but cost-effective ink cartridges, while benefiting from the exclusive warranty coverage and solid satisfaction guarantee included with them.