Lexmark Optra E310 TonerCartridge prices starting at $82.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra E310
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra E310 printer:
- Open the printer cover.
- Use the handle to carefully remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge back and forth several times to evenly distribute the toner inside. This allows for better print quality.
- Align the new toner cartridge correctly with the printer opening, then guide it in. Make sure that it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the printer cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection, and are restocked with new, premium toner following quality requirements. While not brand new, remanufactured toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your Lexmark Optra E310 printer.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's Lexmark 13T0101 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge is more budget-friendly than OEMs, but can create the same sharp, high-quality print output. We also have it covered with solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark Optra E310, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.