Lexmark Optra E312L TonerCartridge prices starting at $82.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra E312L
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra E312L printer is a cakewalk. Here's what to do:
- With the finger tab, pull down the printer cover to open it.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge you're replacing and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Holding it level using the handle, pull off the sealing tape located on the side of the cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge gently up and down to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer, gently pushing it down until it drops into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce is called page yield. But this number is just an estimate, so the amount you'll actually get may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your Lexmark Optra E312L printer, frequency of use, complexity of the document and type of paper.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Always, and here's why: remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Lexmark 13T0101 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are more budget-friendly than their OEM versions. However, they can still deliver the same top-quality print results, allowing you to create sharp, detailed prints without spending more.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
We do! Our remanufactured toner cartridges come with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.