Lexmark Optra S1255 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $94.95
Get up to 12 high-quality prints in just 60 seconds with the Lexmark Optra S1255. This workgroup printer with optional duplex allows you to get more done daily that's because it only takes 15 seconds for the device to warm up after turning it on. Total media capacity is 350 sheets. Save more with this printer—switch to our more affordable Remanufactured Lexmark 1382625 Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Yes, it's the high-yield version, so you get the same 17,600-page yield. Contact us to order one today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra S1255 by following these easy steps:
- There's a release latch on the S1255. Press it down to open the upper front door.
- Lift the door up until it fully remains in place.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the hand grip, and then slide it straight out toward you.
- Prepare the new cartridge. Remove all packaging material used to cover it.
- Align the side slides on the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle.
- Make sure that the cartridge is secured by pushing it forward until you hear an audible click.
- Close the upper front door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I conserve toner when printing with my Lexmark Optra S1255?
To conserve toner, simply activate the Toner Saver mode on your printer settings. In this mode, the Optra S1255 uses reduced amount of toner, which is ideal when printing draft documents.
Is your Lexmark remanufactured toner cartridge covered by a warranty?
Yes. It comes with a 1-year warranty. So if you encounter any issues, let us know and we'll either send you a replacement or refund your money within a year of purchase.
How much do I have to pay for shipping the Remanufactured Lexmark 1382625 to Hawaii?
If your order is shipping to the non-contiguous US such as Hawaii, you need to pay $24.99 for shipping.