Lexmark Optra S1855 TonerCartridge prices starting at $94.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra S1855
- Special Price $94.95 As low as $91.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra S1250 by following this handy guide:
- Push the upper release latch to the right to release the upper front door. Raise the upper front door until it remains in place.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge by the hand grip and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the slides on the new toner cartridge with the slots on the print cartridge cradle.
- Guide the new cartridge down as it drops into place. If correctly installed, the new toner cartridge will snap into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed instead of ending up in landfills. They help reduce waste material, allowing them to greatly contribute to the environment.
How will remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is more affordable than OEMs, but can still deliver the same exceptional print results you expect. Plus, it is perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark Optra S1250 without voiding the warranties.
Any details about warranty?
For your greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has our remanufactured toner cartridges covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus 100% money-back guarantee and free returns.