Lexmark Optra S2450 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $94.95
Expect timely and efficient print performance with the Lexmark Optra S2450. It offers fast print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with maximum resolution of 1200 dpi. This printer also comes with total media capacity of 1250 sheets and optional duplex. And when talking about high-quality replacement toner cartridges, you only need to turn to Inkjets.com. We have the Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It can provide an impressive 17600-page yield, ensuring fast completion of any large print job. While more reasonably priced than its branded counterpart, it can deliver the same razor-sharp, premium print output. Enjoy greater saving when you order today. You can get up 21% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Is it time to replace the toner cartridge in your Lexmark Optra S2450 printer? Get started by following this handy guide:
- Release the upper front door by pushing its latch to the right.
- Raise open the upper front door until it remains in place.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Firmly shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the printer, then guide it in as it drops into place.
- If correctly installed, you'll hear the cartridge clicking into place.
- Close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges that have been restocked with new, premium toner after thorough cleaning and inspection. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark Optra S2450 printer and won't void warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
They're not brand-new, but remanufactured toner cartridges can produce the same exceptional print results as their OEM versions. But they are also more cost-effective, allowing you get more printing done while spending less.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Because they are reused instead of ending up in landfills, remanufactured toner cartridges contribute to reduced waste material. This makes them a great option for those looking to invest in greener solutions to their printing needs.