Lexmark Optra S2455 TonerCartridge prices starting at $94.95
Shop Cartridges for Optra S2455
- Special Price $94.95 As low as $91.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra S2455:
- Open the upper front door. To do this, push the release latch and raise it until it remains in position.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the S2455. Set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging.
- Don't forget to peel the protective tape off the cartridge.
- Begin the installation. Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark Optra printer until it snaps into place.
- Once you're done, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge. But why do I still get lighter printouts with my Lexmark Optra S2455?
If you just installed a new toner cartridge but still get lighter printouts, it's most likely that the Toner Saver is set to on. Try deactivating it and see if the print quality improves.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured Lexmark products?
Yes. We offer a 1-year, money-back guarantee on our remanufactured Lexmark products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, contact us and we'll give you a full refund within a year of the product purchase.
Are your ink and toner experts available via call or chat 24/7?
No. Our customer service team is available via call or chat from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST Monday to Friday. For any of your queries beyond this time, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.