Lexmark Optra S2455 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $94.95
The Lexmark Optra S2455 is a workgroup laser printer that produces up to 24 black-and-white pages per minute. Maximum printing resolution is up to 1200 dpi and total media capacity is 1,250 sheets. But unlike the other Lexmark printers that you know, this one does not support wireless printing, so you need a PC to print your files. Get up to 21% discount if you purchase our Lexmark 1382625 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It's a more economical alternative to the genuine cartridge without compromising print quality and page yield. Yes, you get the same 17,600 pages with this remanufactured version as long as each page has 5% coverage. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra S2455:
- Open the upper front door. To do this, push the release latch and raise it until it remains in position.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the S2455. Set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging.
- Don't forget to peel the protective tape off the cartridge.
- Begin the installation. Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark Optra printer until it snaps into place.
- Once you're done, close the upper front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge. But why do I still get lighter printouts with my Lexmark Optra S2455?
If you just installed a new toner cartridge but still get lighter printouts, it's most likely that the Toner Saver is set to on. Try deactivating it and see if the print quality improves.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured Lexmark products?
Yes. We offer a 1-year, money-back guarantee on our remanufactured Lexmark products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, contact us and we'll give you a full refund within a year of the product purchase.
Are your ink and toner experts available via call or chat 24/7?
No. Our customer service team is available via call or chat from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST Monday to Friday. For any of your queries beyond this time, feel free to send us an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you shortly.