Lexmark Optra T520 Ink & Toner

Optra T520

Cartridge prices starting at $133.95

When you've got very limited space for your printing device, then the Lexmark Optra T520 is the best option for you. This space-saving laser print only measures 13.4 x 15.7 x 19.1 in. so it will fit any tight workspace perfectly. But aside from its compact size, its printing speed is also something to look forward to. It can churn out up to 20 pages per minute with the first print out in as fast as 9 seconds. Worried that the replacement toner cartridge for this printer may not suit your budget? Well, you can always go for a more affordable alternative. The Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is a low-cost but high-quality cartridge that offers the same 21,000-page yield and performance. It comes with a 1-year warranty and money-back guarantee.

How To Replace Cartridge(s)

It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T520. Just follow this simple guide:

1. The upper release latch on the right side of the machine should be pressed.
  2. Remove the empty toner cartridge by using the hand grip. Carefully dispose of it.
  3. Take the new cartridge out of its protective bag.
  4. Throw the wrapping material along with the old cartridge.
  5. Use the colored arrows inside the T520 for the cartridge's placement. Then, push the toner cartridge forward until it latches into place.
  6. Close the upper front door. Your Lexmark Optra device is now ready for printing!

Frequently Asked Questions

After installing the new toner cartridge into the Lexmark Optra T520, I noticed that there's toner fog or background shading on the page when I resumed printing. What could be the problem?

Toner fog or background shading on the printout often indicates an incorrectly toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the Optra T520, reinstall it properly, and check if the print quality improves.

Will I get free shipping with my Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge purchase?

Our Remanufactured Lexmark 12A6735 costs above $30. To get free shipping, it must be shipped to the continental US.

Where do I reach you if I have some troubleshooting issues?

If you have troubleshooting issues, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us a direct message via chat.

Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Optra T520 Printer

Need help?
Call 1-888-679-9416
M-F 7am-5pm PT.

© ZVentures Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Terms of Use