Lexmark Optra T612n Solaris Toner
Shop Cartridges for Optra T612n Solaris
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T612N Solaris:
- Begin by pressing the release latch on the right side of the Lexmark printer until the upper front door is completely open.
- Make sure that the front door stays in place by raising it up.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge by the hand grip. Afterwards, lift it straight out of the cradle.
- Slide the replacement cartridge out of the protective wrapper.
- After aligning the side slides of the toner cartridge with the slots on the cartridge cradle, push it forward until an audible click is heard.
- Close the upper front door. Your unit is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the page is printed in black even if the Lexmark Optra T612N has got a new toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If part of the page is printed in black, it could be that the new cartridge is installed incorrectly. Reinstall the cartridge properly to get improved print quality.
Do you have a Saturday delivery?
Yes. We deliver orders on Saturdays. But delivery is made via USPS only. Do not choose UPS overnight or UPS 2-day.
Can I get free shipping with my Remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 order?
Yes, if the order is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.