Lexmark Optra T614 Ink & Toner

Optra T614

Cartridge prices starting at $124.95

With the Lexmark Optra T614, you can get up to 25 pages per minute. This EPA Energy Star-compliant workgroup laser printer helps improve your productivity and ensures you complete all those basic tasks without costing you a lot of money. Its monthly duty cycle is 130,000 pages and it features optional duplex for convenient 2-sided printing. Cheap replacement Lexmark toner cartridges are available here at Inkjets.com. They are manufactured to the highest-quality OEM standards so they perform just as good as the genuine cartridges. Order your needed Lexmark 12A5845 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and get up to 40% savings!

How To Replace Cartridge(s)

Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T614:

1. The upper release latch on the right side of the machine should be pushed to open the upper front door.
  2. You can use the hand grip in pulling the old toner cartridge out.
  3. Slide the replacement cartridge out of its protective package.
  4. Discard the packaging material along with the empty cartridge.
  5. Ensure that the toner cartridge is aligned with the slots in the cradle before installing it firmly inside.
  6. Close the upper front door. Your Lexmark Optra device is now ready for daily use.

Frequently Asked Questions

If there are streaks on the page, does it mean the Lexmark Optra T614 toner cartridge is nearing the end of its estimated cartridge life?

Yes. When the toner runs low, streaks appear on the printouts. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately to avoid print quality issues.

Can I still cancel my Remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 order?

We allow cancellation of order if the product is not yet out for shipping. If it is already shipped, you may return it to us and we will refund your money if the product is purchased within 365 days.

I want to buy remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges in bulk. Can I get a discount?

Yes, definitely! We offer special pricing on bulk orders. Contact us to know the exact details.

Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Optra T614 Printer

Need help?
Call 1-888-679-9416
M-F 7am-5pm PT.

© ZVentures Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Terms of Use