Lexmark Optra T614dx Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $85.95
What makes the Lexmark S816 stand out from the rest is that it gives you an Instant Preview of scanned documents on its bright and easy-to-use 4.3” color touchscreen. It then converts the document to digital in approximately 3 seconds. It also features wireless connectivity with 3x the coverage and faster transfer speeds. Plus, it gets those 4 x 6 photos printer in as little as 26 seconds and helps save time and paper with automatic duplex printing. Use high-yield ink cartridges with this printer to get more prints with every cartridge. Here at Inkjets, we offer low-cost but high-quality compatible Lexmark 100XL high-yield ink cartridges with the same 510 to 600 page yields. They deliver stunning photos and work just as good as the OEMs despite the low price tags. Make your purchase here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink tank on the Lexmark S16 Genesis is just easy. Here's how:
- Verify if the S16 is powered on. Then, open the printer's lower door.
- Once the printhead reaches its cartridge installation position, push the release tab to remove the empty ink tank.
- Open the bag for the replacement ink tank, and then pull out the tank.
- Install the ink tank firmly into the printhead until you hear an audible click.
- Close the lower door before you print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I immediately install a new ink cartridge once I remove the old cartridge from the Lexmark S816 Genesis?
You should immediately install a new ink cartridge once you remove the old cartridge from the Lexmark printer to prevent the remaining ink in the printhead from drying out.
When do you allow cancellation of order?
We allow cancellation of order if the ordered item is not yet out for shipping.
Are your compatible Lexmark ink cartridges covered by a warranty?
Yes. All our compatible Lexmark ink cartridges are covered by a standard 365-day warranty.