Lexmark Optra T614n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $124.95
Waiting time is reduced when you print using the Lexmark Optra T614DX. This monochrome laser printer can print at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute, with the first print out in approximately 9 seconds. It supports a wide variety of media types including vinyl labels, card stock, plain paper, paper labels, transparencies, and envelopes. Inkjets.com offers great prices on replacement Lexmark toner cartridges. Here, you can find our Lexmark 12A5845 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge that's guaranteed to deliver the same 25,000 page yield but at a fraction of the cost of its genuine counterpart. Place your order before 3:00 PM PST during regular business day to get same-day shipping. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are backed by a 365-day warranty.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T614DX:
- Make sure that the front door of your Lexmark machine is open.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Open the protective bag, and then pull out the new cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge firmly into the T614DX until you hear an audible click.
- Once the cartridge is completely seated, close the front door.
- Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet, and then turn on the power of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to get a new toner cartridge for my Lexmark optra T614DX?
It's time to get a replacement Lexmark optra T614DX toner cartridge when the prints start to appear lighter than usual. Light prints often indicate a low toner level, so consider getting a replacement during this time to avoid printing delay.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. Inkjets.com offers free shipping on US contiguous orders $30 and up.
How much is the shipping fee on orders shipping to the non-contiguous US?
Orders shipping to the non-contiguous US require a shipping fee of $24.99.