Lexmark Optra T616 Ink & Toner

Optra T616

Cartridge prices starting at $124.95

The Lexmark Optra T614N Solaris is a monochrome laser printer that is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can print at speeds of up to 27 ppm with the first print out in as fast as 9 seconds. It comes standard with 500-sheet drawer, 500-sheet output bin, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and 500-sheet input tray. To get more affordable replacement Lexmark Optra T614N Solaris toner cartridge, trust only Inkjets. Our remanufactured Lexmark 12A5845 black high-yield toner cartridge is rebuilt to meet the same original specifications and performance standards as the Lexmark OEM laser toner cartridge but costs far less so you can get more savings with every print. We offer a 100% Quality & Satisfaction Guarantee on remanufactured Lexmark laser toner cartridges for your peace of mind. Shop here now!

How To Replace Cartridge(s)

You can replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark Optra T614N Solaris in minutes. Here's how:

1. Begin by opening the front door of the printer.
  2. Lift the old toner cartridge out of the OPTRA T614N. Discard it according to your local regulations.
  3. Prepare the new cartridge. Remove it from its packaging.
  4. Place the toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure that it is fully secured before you close the front door.
  5. Turn on the printer by plugging its power cord into an electrical outlet.

Frequently Asked Questions

Should I immediately replace the toner cartridge if I start getting light prints with my Lexmark Optra T614N Solaris?

Not necessarily. But you must consider buying a replacement toner cartridge when the prints appear lighter because it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted.

What are the shipping options available for my remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge order?

You can have your remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge order shipped via standard USPS ground, UPS 3-day, UPS 2-day, or UPS Overnight.

How can I place my order?

You can place your order online through our website, by phone, or by mail.

Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark Optra T616 Printer

Need help?
Call 1-888-679-9416
M-F 7am-5pm PT.

© ZVentures Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Terms of Use