Lexmark OptraImage T610sx Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $124.95
A digital monochrome laser copier with a monthly duty cycle of 65000 impressions, the Lexmark OptraImage T610SX is all you need to get all those copying jobs done in minutes. It offers up to 15 ppm copy speeds, 28 seconds warm-up time, First Copy Out Time of 16.5 seconds, and a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Inkjets.com supplies a more affordable alternative to the costly genuine Lexmark toner cartridge. Check out our Lexmark 12A5845 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge to see how much you can save when you make that switch. Orders placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday ship the same day.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark OptraImage T610SX:
- Verify if the front door of the OptraImage T610SX is open.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective bag.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark device until it snaps into place.
- Once you're sure that the cartridge is secured, close the front door.
- Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet. Then, turn on the power of your unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know when the Lexmark OptraImage T610SX toner cartridge is truly low on ink?
When the existing toner cartridge is low on ink, the copy quality begins to deteriorate (it becomes lighter or faded). Prepare a replacement Lexmark toner cartridge during this time and install it once the print quality becomes totally unacceptable.
Is a remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge any good?
Yes. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are rebuilt to the highest standards and are print tested and approved before they leave the factory.
Do you offer free shipping to the non-contiguous US?
No. We only ship orders $30 and above free of charge to the contiguous US.