Lexmark OptraImage T610sx Toner
Shop Cartridges for OptraImage T610sx
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark OptraImage T610SX:
- Verify if the front door of the OptraImage T610SX is open.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective bag.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into the Lexmark device until it snaps into place.
- Once you're sure that the cartridge is secured, close the front door.
- Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet. Then, turn on the power of your unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know when the Lexmark OptraImage T610SX toner cartridge is truly low on ink?
When the existing toner cartridge is low on ink, the copy quality begins to deteriorate (it becomes lighter or faded). Prepare a replacement Lexmark toner cartridge during this time and install it once the print quality becomes totally unacceptable.
Is a remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridge any good?
Yes. All our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges are rebuilt to the highest standards and are print tested and approved before they leave the factory.
Do you offer free shipping to the non-contiguous US?
No. We only ship orders $30 and above free of charge to the contiguous US.