Lexmark OptraImage T614dx Toner
Shop Cartridges for OptraImage T614dx
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these basic steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark OptraImage T614DX:
- Check if the front door of your printer is open.
- Lift the empty toner cartridge straight out of the T614DX.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Set aside the bag for future use.
- Slide the toner cartridge firmly into the machine until it latches into position.
- Close the front door. Then, plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet and turn on your Lexmark device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reach you if I have questions about the remanufactured Lexmark OptraImage T614DX toner cartridge that I purchased?
If you have questions about our remanufactured products, just give us a call via our hotline 1-972-200-3813 or email us at email@example.com. One of our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
I have doubts about the quality of remanufactured ink cartridges. Any guarantee if I make a purchase?
Here at Inkjets.com, we want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our remanufactured product, we'll exchange it, replace it, or refund your money within 365 days of purchase.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. All of our remanufactured Lexmark toner cartridges come with a 100% 365-day money-back guarantee. You can rest assured that our toner cartridges are remanufactured to the highest quality standards.