Lexmark CX510de TonerCartridge prices starting at $75.95
Shop Cartridges for CX510de
- Lexmark CX310 / CX410 / CX510 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $238.95 As low as $226.954 Cartridges / $59.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift your printer’s top cover.
- Remove the old toner by lifting the green tab, then pulling it out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner.
- Install your new toner into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to replace all my toners?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace the toners that your printer is telling you to change.
Should I get the single ink cartridge or the 4-piece combo?
If you’re into heavy-duty printing, then our Lexmark 80C1S Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack would best fit your budget, as it has a lower per-cartridge price than single cartridge. But for light use, our single cartridges would be your best bet.
How can I get in touch with you?
If you’re encountering any issues, please contact our dedicated support team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll be happy to help you out.