i3Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Lexmark i3 comes with a sleek, low-profile design that makes them perfect for offices with limited space. In fact, this device can fit underneath your scanner or flatscreen monitor. Performance-wise, it can print up to 9 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 5 color pages per minute. But you'll need top-tier replacement ink cartridges to make the most of this printer's performance. Check out our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges. The former can produce up to 410 pages, and the latter up to 275, allowing them to handle even the most complicated print tasks. What's more, they come with a neat, affordable price tag—but can create incredibly sharp and brilliant output. Shop with us and get up to 46% off, along with free shipping on orders above .
Shop Cartridges for i3
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark i3 printer:
- Load a piece of plain paper on the tray.
- Check that the power light is on, then swing open the cartridge door.
- Push up on the cartridge lever so that it springs open, then remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to take off its sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the holder, then push the cartridge lever back to secure it under the cartridge hook.
- Press down on the cartridge lever until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What affects an ink cartridge's page yield?
The number of prints you can get from an ink cartridge will depend on a couple of important factors. These include the resolution settings of your Lexmark i3, how often you use the device, and the complexity of the document. Large color images, for instance, will take up a considerable amount of ink, which means you'll most likely get below the estimated page yield.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges have met strict quality standards. They are guaranteed safe to use and will not affect any existing printer warranties.
Any details about warranty coverage?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns for your greater peace of mind.