Lexmark i3 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for i3
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark i3 printer:
- Load a piece of plain paper on the tray.
- Check that the power light is on, then swing open the cartridge door.
- Push up on the cartridge lever so that it springs open, then remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to take off its sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the holder, then push the cartridge lever back to secure it under the cartridge hook.
- Press down on the cartridge lever until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What affects an ink cartridge's page yield?
The number of prints you can get from an ink cartridge will depend on a couple of important factors. These include the resolution settings of your Lexmark i3, how often you use the device, and the complexity of the document. Large color images, for instance, will take up a considerable amount of ink, which means you'll most likely get below the estimated page yield.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges have met strict quality standards. They are guaranteed safe to use and will not affect any existing printer warranties.
Any details about warranty coverage?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns for your greater peace of mind.